Kathy Caprino, M.A. offers professional women a wide array of career success, leadership, and professional development training and coaching to help you break through to the happiness, success, and reward you long for in your work.
Click the red links below to learn more about our programs. For more information, contact Kathy.
The Amazing Career Project 16-week Group Coaching Program
Private Career Consultation (60 minutes)
Jumpstart Your Career Success! (4-session Jumpstart)
Career Breakthrough Program (10-session career growth program)
Career Success Mastery Program (6-month success coaching mastery program)
Kathy’s structured, 10-session coaching program leads you to breakthrough to more happiness, success and reward in your life and work
What is it worth to you, to have a truly satisfying and fulfilling professional life, on your terms?
Do you wish you were happier in your job or career?
Are you in transition and know it’s time for a change but don’t know to what?
Do you want to feel more confident, in charge and at ease?
Do you have money fears that keep you from making the changes you want?
Do you want a career that means more to you than a paycheck?
Do you long to finally move forward to launch your new venture that you’ll love, using talents you enjoy?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, join Kathy today in a one-on-one Career Breakthrough coaching program to change your career or improve the one you have. Based on Kathy’s groundbreaking work in reinvention with hundreds of professional women, this effective program draws on Kathy’s proven five-step model for transforming your worklife and career so it aligns with what you want, and brings greater fulfillment, success and reward along with it. Her coaching program will guide you through concrete, specific approaches and strategies that will unlock your power, confidence, resourcefulness, and ability to achieve the growth you desire.
If a new and improved career and work-life is what you want, Kathy will guide you through her 5-Step Career-Change Model:
1) Step Back – Figure out exactly what isn’t working in your professional life, what must change, and why
2) Let Go - Uncover your key challenges and blocks in the way of achieving the worklife and career you dream of
3) Say YES! – Discover exactly what you want in your work, along with the skills you love to use. Say Yes! to these, and connect the dots to begin achieving your visions
4) Explore - ”Try on” new avenues so that you can differentiate between “sound-cool! ideas” vs. real-life directions that fit with your values, priorities, and needs
5) Create It! – Develop a BOLD and S.M.A.R.T. action plan to get to your desired next level.
You’ll also learn vital information for improving your life including:
• If you are experiencing one of the 12 “hidden” challenges working women face today
• New ways to release your specific fears about change, and creating more success and fulfillment in your life
• Keys to strengthening your confidence and self-esteem so you can communicate, manage, lead, and inspire others effectively and with confidence
• Strategies for building stronger, healthier and happier relationships to receive more support during times of transition
• And finally, how to create a BOLD and effective plan to achieve the personal and professional success you long for.
The ultimate outcome?
This program will help you on your way to becoming one of the fortunate people who truly loves what you do professionally, with confidence, skill, and excitement, and makes great money doing it. You’ll finally crack your internal success “code” and begin your breakthrough process right in the first session.
Clients have said:
“Kathy truly led me to Breakthrough! As a result of the time spent with her, I have progressively made great strides in my career in such a short period. She nudged me past my doubts and panic, helping me to seeing that I was more than I thought I was. Her objective and creative approach will move your life and career forward.” — Irene Henderson, Yahoo!
“I came to Kathy looking for marketing ideas to elevate my stalled business idea and what I got instead was so much more. Finally discovering a niche that’s aligned with my purpose has opened a floodgate of ideas, from revamping my website, designing a logo, writing articles to planning workshops and retreats. I finally have the roadmap to my future!” – Beth Bryce, Career Strategist and Coach
“I could go on and on about Kathy Caprino. I am a big fan. She is sharp, intuitive and creative in her approach to weed through complicated scenarios and make sense of them objectively. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious, and she just “gets” it. I highly recommend her on so many levels, but for career coaching, I found her skills unmatched in the industry.” — Lisa Wolsch Rousseau, Group Manager – Package Design, Pepperidge Farm
Visit Kathy’s LinkedIn profile for more client testimonials and endorsements.
Career Breakthrough Coaching Package:
$3,500 covering ten, 45-minute phone sessions plus email and phone support over a period of three to four months. (Saves $500 off Kathy’s regular, per-session rate!)
For the highest level of Career Success Mastery, CLICK HERE to learn about Kathy’s 6-month intensive, one-on-one coaching program that guides you to create the maximum success results in your life and work.
* For more information on working with Kathy, click here to request a 15-minute complimentary Strategy consultation.
For emerging women leaders and mid-career women women who wish to increase their leadership ability, confidence, authority, and impact in their roles.
Her national research has yielded vitally important findings including:
1) 9 out of 10 women are facing at least one of 12 “hidden” challenges of working women.
3) There are numerous feminine leadership principles and values that, when honored and embraced in a diverse culture, lead to greater success, growth, and innovation for organizations.
The findings are clear:
Organizations that embrace diversity and both masculine and feminine principles — and that have a more balanced representation of women in senior leadership — perform better financially and are better equipped to compete, innovate and thrive.
1) Defining and honoring your own strengths, passions, preferences, and style
3) Gaining clarity on the new directions you wish to pursue
12) Fostering growth, heart, and spirit and engagement
Kathy helps professional women reach their highest and best potential — as managers and leaders, role models, and as women – helping them hone a powerful vision for their professional contribution, and make that vision a reality.
Please write to Kathy Caprino or call (203) 834-9933 for more information, or to discuss career growth and leadership coaching programs or seminars for the emerging women leaders at your organization.
Clients have said:
“Kathy is a gifted coach and speaker, and her book, Breakdown, Breakthrough, clearly establishes her as an expert in helping people bring passion to their work. Kathy will help any company develop more effective workers and any individual find deeper purpose in their work and lives.” – Noah Blumenthal, President, Leading Principles, Inc.
“I could go on and on about Kathy Caprino. I am a big fan. She is sharp, intuitive and creative in her approach to weed through complicated scenarios and make sense of them objectively. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious, and she just “gets it”. I highly recommend her on so many levels, but for coaching, I found her skills unmatched in the industry.” — Lisa Wolsch Rousseau, Pepperidge Farm
Helping Organizations Support the Success, Engagement, and Leadership Growth of their Female Workforce
A 10-part Series for Emerging Women Leaders
Kathy Caprino, M.A. – nationally-recognized career and work-life expert, executive and leadership developer, Forbes Leadership contributor and speaker — has developed a groundbreaking 10-part career growth and leadership training program for corporate women, offering effective ongoing career enhancement support for female employees of all levels.
Based on Kathy’s yearlong national research and book Breakdown Breakthrough, her therapy training, communications expertise, and executive coaching and training programs with over 10,000 professional women nationwide, and her own leadership and high-level corporate experience, this program is designed to provide a much-needed forum addressing the specific challenges professional women face today, and offer ongoing support to professional women to help them:
- Understand and explore more deeply their current professional and career challenges
- Discover new, effective solutions to their most pressing issues
- Connect with other colleagues, sponsors, supporters and mentors that will support them on their career path
- Identify their short- and long-term career and leadership visions and goals, and create a S.M.A.R.T plan to achieve their visions
- Forge the widest common ground possible between their personal visions and goals and their professional endeavors.
The ultimate goal of this program is to help talented, engaged career women find new solutions to their key challenges so that they may grow personally and professionally throughout their careers, and attain their highest levels of efficacy, engagement and productivity in their lives and work.
The most powerful long-term benefit of this program is that it supports inclusion and diversity, and aids organizations in balancing their leadership, managerial and support teams with talented, committed, and contributive women.
Drawing from 10 years of primary research and hands-on work with over 10,000 leading women, this ongoing leadership training and development program provides a unique and much-needed forum for emerging and existing women leaders to openly discuss and address key challenges, share insights and experiences, solidify bonds, and develop meaningful alliances and mentorship/sponsorship relationships that are highly beneficial to career success. These ongoing sessions also create an internal support structure that develops empowering role models, strengthens loyalty and linkage to the organization, and fosters pride and commitment to the organization as a whole.
Kathy’s yearlong, 10-part workshop leadership training series consists of:
1) Ten, two-hour interactive coaching workshops – conducted one each month, for 10 months. These sessions are facilitated by Kathy Caprino, M.A., each covering one particular area of compelling interest to professional women, and held onsite during the workday. Areas of discussion are drawn from Kathy’s national research, her book Breakdown Breakthrough, her work with emerging leaders, and recommendations from the corporate workforce it serves. (As a former market researcher, Kathy is skilled at conducting one-on-one interviews and focus groups with emerging women leaders, to uncover critical issues at your organization that must be addressed to pave the way for more women in leadership, and to tailor her curriculum around your organization’s needs.)
Suggested seminar/ training topics:
1) Speaking with Up Power and Authority
2) Mentorship and Sponsorship – Paving the Way for Continued Growth and Success
3) Fostering Collaboration in Communication and Interpersonal Relationships
4) Determining Your Specific Desired Niche and Area(s) of Passion, Contribution and Talent
5) Enforcing Boundaries: Supporting Your Core Values, Needs and Goals
6) Reducing and Managing Stress and Embracing Wellness
7) Overcoming Key Obstacles to Successful Work-Life Integration
8) Learning the Top 9 Skills Professionals Need to Master for Success
9) Becoming an Inspiring Leader and Manager
10) Developing Your Personal Brand – Defining and Articulating Your Talents, Skills and Desired Contributions
11) Achieving Your Highest Potential – Effective Career Management Strategies for Long-Term Success
(Kathy is happy to tailor the topics covered to your organization’s needs, mission, and vision).
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To explore bringing Kathy’s Career Growth/Leadership Training Series and Kathy’s executive and leadership coaching programs for emerging women leaders to your organization, and for more information about fees, schedules and tailoring a program to your needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 834-9933.